We are pleased to be able to offer our clients and their pets clinics with our nurses; Sarah and Lowri. These are avaliable to book by appointment with reception or by referral of the Vet. Clinics include;
* Flea and worming consultations
* Administring medication (Particularly helpful if you pet finds taking tablets scary!)
* Nail clipping (This is free with our Pet Health Club!)
* Anal gland emptying
* Dental checks and toothbrushing demonstrations
* 6 month post neutering weight check up
* Blood pressure clinic
* Diabetic blood glucose checks
Give us a call today and we will book you in!
We will also be running nurse clubs on an appointment basis. Please let us know if you would be interested.
* Diet and healthy living club - learn more about the diets available for your pet and their specific needs as well as how to maintain a healthy lifestyle
* Senior and mobility club - Information about your senior pet and how you can help them lead a happy life.
* Junior club - Advice on how to look after you Junior pet such as neutering after care, behaviour and diet.
* Puppy & kitten club - Got a new puppy or kitten? This club is perfect for learning all there is to know about raising the perfect pet!
* Rabbit and guinea pig club -
* Travel club - Planning a holiday with your pet? This club gives you the opportunity to find out what your pet needs in order to travel.
Club membership is FREE, we will be happy to advise and guide you. Treatments, diets and veterinary surgeon consultations will incur costs.